Friday, January 2, 2009

Doing the Double

Well I finally completed a double. The Last Chance marathon in Bellingham on New Year's Eve and the First Call to Run 50k New Year's Day.
Today I am a bit tired but feel pretty darned good. Michelle and Rob have written great reports of how the races went so I will direct you towards their sites. I plan to come back an d write a bit more, but I have to get caught up with housework after being gone for essentially three days! With a husband and two kids, the task can sometimes seem as big as running the double! :)
So I'll try to add more to this post soon!

Grace and Peace to you.

5 comments:

Backofpack said...

You did great Jenny! It was nice to get away for a couple of days though, wasn't it? Hope you bounce right back to your normal energy level!

Joe said...

Great to hear of this sizable accomplishment, Jenny!! Way to go, fellow Maniac!!

Your hubby and kids are a big support and that's terrific.

Congrats..enjoy the long weekend!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the double and thanks for running the 50k with me and making sure I didn't quit on the first 50k.

Darrell said...

Congratulations on the double. Life doesn't seem to stop while we're out running, huh?

Happy New Year!

Cat. said...

Congratulations on your achievement! You've started your year with a bang!

Cat.