Saturday, September 8, 2007

short update

Tired. School started this week. Tired. Run. Tired. Achy IT Band. Ice. Did I say tired? Busy. Tired. Physical therapy. Tired and sleepy. Run. Spin class. Tired.
Theme for the week. Tired and sleepy. It is tough getting back into waking up at 5am and standing on your feet all day talking. I'll be in a rhythm by next week and fully adjusted.

Run Rob, Run. Rob is attempting the Plain 100 as I write. So send positive thoughts not to get lost and to fuel!

Grace and Peace to you.

4 comments:

Joe said...

The start of school is so tough for you teachers...thanks for being there every day, even when tired!!

don't get guilty about blogging...pay attention to the important things.

Yes, prayers for Rob. He's been much on my mind today!

Backofpack said...

Jenny,
I enjoyed our run this morning - you didn't seem too tired then! I'm sure you will hit your stride next week. See you...probably Saturday. I have to go to a Y meeting Thursday night.

wendy said...

First full week this week, eh?

You're a trooper. Most people would have bailed on spin/running.

I'm thinking of Rob, too!

Unknown said...

I didn't get lost. I knew right where the pool and the beer in Steve's refrigerator was:)