Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Whole New World

Hello.
This is a new world for me. I have visited many other blogs, but never thought I'd join the realm and become a blogger. I don't think I am eloquent, loquacious, a wordsmith or even on the side to reveal my inner being. But, I've been inspired by so many of you to venture into this new world, to ponder, to reflect, to reveal not only running but life itself. To Run the race of life and not grow weary, to venture onto the side roads, or trails as the case might be and see what lies ahead. To share life, to learn lessons and step into the vulnerable world of sharing, me, with you.
We'll see how it goes. I am always amazed at how people have time to blog. With a husband, two kids, a full time job, workouts and housekeeping how does one manage it? I'll give it my best shot. With faith, family and friends, I'll give it my best shot.

Until next time, grace and peace.

11 comments:

Backofpack said...

Yay! Jenny, I'm so excited you've chimed in. You've got a lot to offer the world and I'm glad you're willing to share it! Go Jenny!
Michelle

Backofpack said...

Whoops, one more thing to add to your "about me": a friend. I think that comes und duties assigned!

Journey to a Centum said...

Jenny,

Welcome to the new world! You ran an awesome 25+K up at Capital Peak on Saturday! Thank you for running with Michelle and thank you for having the patience to wait as I completed my second lap. Hope the run won't make you too sore tomorrow when you peel out of bed! Good luck with that!

Eric

Darrell said...

Jenny, welcome. I'm sure you'll meet a great bunch of people here.

Love the title of your blog.

Sarah said...

Hi Jenny! Welcome to the blogosphere! You may remember we met at the Portland Marathon. Looking forward to reading about your journeys! : )

Unknown said...

Jenny,

Welcome to the blogging world. Sometimes it is hard to find the time to read and write, but I find it is a nice way to start the morning by reading a few blogs while I eat breakfast. I look forward to reading about what's up.

Your first post was a great introduction to who you are and why we all love you.

Rob

IronWaddler said...

Hi Jenny-
Welcome to the blog world. The supoort and information you will gain is enoormous. Good luck to you in all you do.

Ryan said...

Welcome to BLOGLAND!

It's a great start plus you’re surrounded by some of the best bloggers and runners around.

I look forward to following your progress!

Happy running and blogging

Wes said...

Hey Jenny!

When I read the name of your blog, I wondered if you were a U2 fan. Then, when I read you quote, I realized it was a passage. I thought, how cool was that? For the past twenty years I've been thinking one of my favorite U2 songs was their own lyrics and they were quoting the good book. There ya go. You learned me something on your first post! Take care....

Olga said...

Welcome to the blogland, Jenny!

runliarun said...

But you are... eloquent.